THE HARRASEEKET INN and BROAD ARROW TAVERN ARE OPEN!
WE'VE MISSED YOU!
We are pleased to be able to welcome guests from Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont with no quarantine necessary.
Visitors from all other states are also welcome to Maine! You will be required to sign a Certificate of Compliance stating that you have tested negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours of arrival in Maine (we will not be requiring proof of test), that you have completed a 10 day quarantine in the state of Maine, or that you will quarantine for the duration of your stay with us. You can complete the online version of the certificate here. If you have any questions, we have someone here 24/7 to answer your calls.
These guidelines are being updated on a regular basis and we'll monitor the situation and update our social media and website as new information becomes available.
At the Harraseeket Inn, the well-being of our guests and staff has always been of utmost importance to us. While we will continue to offer the warm hospitality that you’re accustomed to, you will notice some changes and new protocols that are intended to keep everyone safe.
- Contactless Check-In/Check-out; remote check-in if requested.
- Broad Arrow Tavern is serving lunch and dinner between 11:30am-8pm daily. All tables are socially distanced for your safety.
- A Grab and Go breakfast will be available from the Drawing Room each morning, to be picked up at 7:30am, 8:00am or 8:30am to enjoy in your room. There are several offerings including a hot breakfast sandwich, homemade granola, fresh fruit and other items. Upon arrival, the front desk will confirm your selections and pick up time. Coffee and tea are available starting at 6:00am each morning.
- No housekeeping or turndown during your stay (unless requested). Ice, water glasses and a Wilbur's Chocolate treat will be in your room upon arrilval.
- Coffee, hot water and afternoon cookies are available as a Grab and Go option in the Drawing Room between 3:30pm and 4:30pm daily.
- We hope to bring back our Sunday Brunch and our famous Lunch Buffet at some time in the future but regretably, we are not able to offer them at this time.
- Sanitizing stations have been set up throughout the inn.
- Masks are required at all times in all public areas.
The Harraseeket Inn is committed to the highest standards of personalized service, safety and cleanliness and are following the advice and recommended protocols set forth by national, state and regional agencies (including the CDC, State of Maine, Hospitality Maine, American Hotel & Lodging Association and National Restaurant Association). We have a detailed checklist of policies and procedures for each department that have been designed to keep guests and staff safe. All of our rooms are on their own individualized Heating/Cooling systems, so that when you check into your room, it has its own filtration system. We hope that these protocols will put you at ease to enjoy your time with us.
We have some great packages to welcome you this year! We even have extended stay options in our L.L.Bean Guest House or one of several townhouses. Click here to learn more about the packages and here for the L.L.Bean House or Townhouses.
Our opening is in accordance with the guidelines set forth by Governor Mills. We'll continue to monitor guidelines provided by the State and update policies based upon this information.
A classic Maine hotel with award-winning dining, just steps away from L.L.Bean and the unique boutique shops and outlets in the village of Freeport.
The Harraseeket Inn is a family owned, 94-room luxury inn located in Freeport, Maine. The hotel features the award-winning Broad Arrow Tavern, an indoor heated saltwater pool, the L.L.Bean Guest House, many different room type options including twenty-three rooms with fireplaces, 9 two and three bedroom Townhouses, as well as select pet-friendly rooms — all just a few minutes walk from the best shopping on the Maine Coast and the Amtrak Downeaster train station. We provide complimentary shuttle service to and from the train station. If you book directly with us, our rates include breakfast. Our facilities are fully handicapped accessible.
We support Maine’s local farmers and fishermen and are proud to be one of Maine’s Environmental Leaders, and recipients of the following awards: Top 500 hotels in the world by Travel + Leisure magazine 2010, Top 100 Hotels in the US Conde Nast Traveler, 2011, Top 45 Hotels in the Northeast, Top 500 Hotels in the World 2015, Conde Nast Traveler Readers Poll 2012, Top 15 Best Hotels in the Northeast, Conde Nast Traveler Readers Poll 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Discover our vacation packages. See why the Harraseeket Inn is the perfect New England destination for business meetings, romantic getaways, family vacations, and truly memorable weddings. Find out everything that’s happening right here, right now, and enjoy some of the best hospitality Maine has to offer!