THE HARRASEEKET INN and BROAD ARROW TAVERN ARE OPEN!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RETURN!
Our pool & fitness center are open 7am-10pm daily, except for Tuesday evenings when the pool closes at 8pm for maintenance. We have two open swim times each day that allow for 12 people to use the pool at a time. Otherwise, pool times can be reserved in 30 minute blocks of time throughout each day. This is to ensure guest safety and proper social distancing. Please call us to confirm a time!
We are pleased to be able to welcome guests from ALL states without quarantine or testing!
Capacity limits are also increasing! The capacity limit for indoor gatherings has increased to 50% and outdoor gatherings to 75%.
Effective May 24, the capacity limit for indoor gatherigs will increase to 75% and outdoor gatherings will increase to 100%.
These guidelines are being updated on a regular basis and we'll monitor the situation and update our social media and website as new information becomes available.
At the Harraseeket Inn, the well-being of our guests and staff has always been of utmost importance to us. While we will continue to offer the warm hospitality that you’re accustomed to, you will notice some changes and new protocols that are intended to keep everyone safer.
- Contactless Check-In/Check-out; remote check-in if requested.
- Broad Arrow Tavern is serving lunch and dinner between 11:30am-8pm Sunday through Thursday and 11:30am-9pm Friday and Saturday. All tables are socially distanced for your safety.
- Our Tavern Patio is open for outdoor dining, weather permitting. We do not take reservations for patio dining, it is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Maine Harvest Restaurant is open for in-person served breakfast. We will serve breakfast between 7am and 10am, 7 days a week. Reservations will be required and you will be able to make them upon check in with our front desk team. Should you prefer to enjoy breakfast in your room, you will be able to place an order off our breakfast menu upon arrival and your order will be prepared to go at the time you select to take back to your room.
- No housekeeping or turndown during your stay (unless requested). Ice, water glasses and a Wilbur's Chocolate treat will be in your room upon arrival.
- Coffee, hot water and afternoon cookies are available in the Drawing Room off the lobby between 3:30pm and 4:30pm daily.
- We hope to bring back our Sunday Brunch and our famous Lunch Buffet at some time in the future but regretably, we are not able to offer them at this time.
- Sanitizing stations have been set up throughout the inn.
- Masks are required at all times in all public areas.
The Harraseeket Inn is committed to the highest standards of personalized service, safety and cleanliness and are following the advice and recommended protocols set forth by national, state and regional agencies (including the CDC, State of Maine, Hospitality Maine, American Hotel & Lodging Association and National Restaurant Association). We have a detailed checklist of policies and procedures for each department that have been designed to keep guests and staff safe. All of our rooms are on their own individualized Heating/Cooling systems, so that when you check into your room, it has its own filtration system. We hope that these protocols will put you at ease to enjoy your time with us.
A classic Maine hotel with award-winning dining, just steps away from L.L.Bean and the unique boutique shops and outlets in the village of Freeport.
The Harraseeket Inn is a family owned, 94-room luxury inn located in Freeport, Maine. The hotel features the award-winning Broad Arrow Tavern, an indoor heated saltwater pool, the L.L.Bean Guest House, many different room type options including twenty-three rooms with fireplaces, 9 two and three bedroom Townhouses, as well as select pet-friendly rooms — all just a few minutes walk from the best shopping on the Maine Coast and the Amtrak Downeaster train station. We provide complimentary shuttle service to and from the train station. If you book directly with us, our rates include breakfast. Our facilities are fully handicapped accessible.
We support Maine’s local farmers and fishermen and are proud to be one of Maine’s Environmental Leaders, and recipients of the following awards: Top 500 hotels in the world by Travel + Leisure magazine 2010, Top 100 Hotels in the US Conde Nast Traveler, 2011, Top 45 Hotels in the Northeast, Top 500 Hotels in the World 2015, Conde Nast Traveler Readers Poll 2012, Top 15 Best Hotels in the Northeast, Conde Nast Traveler Readers Poll 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Discover our vacation packages. See why the Harraseeket Inn is the perfect New England destination for business meetings, romantic getaways, family vacations, and truly memorable weddings. Find out everything that’s happening right here, right now, and enjoy some of the best hospitality Maine has to offer!